tiistai 2. helmikuuta 2016

Neulon - Knitting

20160201_183121

Otti eile päähä ni aittelin sit opetella viimosel kaksikertase neuloksen. Jos hyväst käyp, ni tuost tulloo sormusten herra-aiheine huiv Ravelry ohjeel. Jos ei käy, ni ei tule.

Yesterday was such a bad day I decided to learn how to double knit. Been meaning to learn it for years. So I did. If I succeed, this will become the One Ring scarf, the pattern is in Ravelry. If I don't, well, then it won't.


20160202_162322

Pöllösukkavaihtarin sain lankaa. Ensimäiset Tardissukat läks puikoile. Näile on jo ottaja samote ko aikasempaa näkyvil olleele lohikärmessukale, nää saattaat nimittäi vaihtuu käytettyy lihamyllyy. Sellasee, mis on makkarasuppilo. Voi pojat. Se alkaa koht pukata kotitekosta chorizoo.

In exchange for the owl socks part II I got yarn in desired colours and started the first pair of Tardis socks right away. It seems there's a home for these and the dragon socks I've presented earlier and in exchange I'm getting a second hand meat grinder. One that has additional parts for making sausages. I am SO going to make some home made chorizo.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti