torstai 5. marraskuuta 2015

Jotakii sinistä - Something blue

20151105_143007

Mere ystäväle haluttii kaulakoru. Lempivär ol sinine. Näil evväil aloin kerätä helmii ja hoppeeta kulhoo.

I got a custom order: a necklace for a friend of the sea, whose favourite colour is blue. I gathered some beads and silver in a bowl and started planning.

20151105_102603

Välil joutu keskeyttämmää työt, ko tää tul syllii ja vaati hellimää.

There were some interruptions, like a cat that wanted tenderness.

20151105_153508

Käin aikonnaa fysioterapeutil tän miu vammai kans, ja hää sano jot vasenta kättä vois vaik vähä vahvistaa. Sen jälkee mie oon kasant noita korrui ranteesee ja alko tuntuu silt jot niitä on aika monta ni pistin höijät sit huviksei vaakaa. Ei oo viel sattaa rammaakaa, viel mahtuu! Niiko helmikamuloihe kans on monest tuumattu, paremp överit ko vajarit. Yks vipera berus tuplana ois just sopiva lisuke, mie vaa en oo varma onks miul tarpeeks hoppeeta jälel. Ja se 5,5 veivi puuttuu sekkii, pittää jossai kohtaa tilata.

Due to my handicap, I've got a lot of advice how to handle it. My ways of taking that advice might be a little original. A physical therapist once told me I needed to strengthen my left arm so I moved all my bracelets from my right wrist to the left. Today I fixed a broken one and added it and started to think they make a nice bunch so I decided to weigh them just for fun. Less than 100 grams! There's plenty of room for more! Me and my beading friends have long known that overdoing is the best way, after all. Now I'm thinking kinged vipera berus, a nice and heavy weave, I'm just not sure if I have enough silver wire left. And I need to order a mandrel for that, I'm still lacking the 5,5 mm.

20151105_171941

Värit on mitä sattuu tähä aikaa pimmiist, mut tälläne siit sit tul. On Swarovskii, vuorkristallii, makkeevee helmii, sodaliittii ja hoppeeta.

The colours are way off at this time of darkness but this is what I came up with. There's Swarovski, rock crystal, freshwater pearls, sodalite and silver.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti