lauantai 9. tammikuuta 2016

Borgioista Broadchurchiin - From the Borgias to Broadchurch

20160109_011058

Mie oon hautont hanurii kauratyynyl sekä täl, ko pakkasest tuppaa seuraamaa ain vanhan kaverin issiakse vierailu. Nää ja kolmiolääkkeet auttaat. Siin tul maates kaheltuu loppuu Borgiat ja tännää nykäsin Broadchurchin ensimäise kauven, hitto ko ol hyvä.

The cold has an inevitable consequence, sciatica. Therefore I've tried to keep my arse warm with a heating pad and this. They've kept it at bay and since I've had to stay quite still to let the remedies do their thing, I'm now done with 3 seasons of Borgias and moved to Broadchurch (British version) which was awesome.

20160109_122918

Tekasin myöskii sytykeruusui, en iha sattaakaa, mut rojekti jatkuu ja materiaaliloi onneks viel on jälel.

I also made some tinder roses again. Less than a hundred this time but the project is ongoing and I still have lots of material left.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti