torstai 6. elokuuta 2015

Kesäkurppa kukkii - Zucchini finally in bloom

20150805_125755

Nyt ei sit kahota rikkaruohoi alkuukaa ko kahotaa tuota hienoo keltasta kukkaa. Jos vaik jottai viel kerkiäis tän "kesä" aikan saaha.

Ignore the weeds plz, concentrate on the beautiful yellow flower. This increases hopes of some kind of harvest this "summer".


20150805_170601

Leipomine on vähä jäänt kaike muu tielt, mut mutsikatha pit käyttää hyväks samatie. Pannukakku ja varsinaine ruoka sit samal uunil säästäväisest.

I haven't baked in a while but now that I had fresh blueberries, I decided it was time for a blueberry pie. And since I heated the oven, it was cost effective to make a pancake and the actual dinner in it, too.

***

Tännää se sit ol eis, Miss Fisherin viimone jakso. Joo, kivat cliffhangerit jättiit tietenkii, eikä päätöstä neljännest kauvest oo kuulemma ees viel tehty! Ihmisii kiusaamista tämmöne, mie vaa sanon! Etekii, ku viel on melkei vuos vissikii seuraavaa Sherlock-kauteekii, puhumattakaa muist sarjoist ja elokuvist mitkä viipyyt jossai leikkaamos ihaliiakauva tälläse fani mielest. No, ei auta ko kahtoo vanhoi ja koitella ain välil jos löytys muita suosikkiloita, niihä tää neitikii yllätti iha puu takkaa.

Today marks the day they showed the final episode of season 3 of Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and I'm quite devastated. They left a nice cliffhanger of course, even though there's no decision to shoot season 4. This is tormenting people, people. Not a nice way to handle a growing fandom. Poor me, I'm also waiting for Sherlock's season 4 and a few other series and films to finally emerge from the post production phase. I will probably sooth my feelings watching old favourites (well hello Firefly & crew!) and try some new series just in case there are hidden gems - after all, Miss Fisher surprised me totally, so there might be others just waiting.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti