maanantai 14. syyskuuta 2015

Kaho, säilöntää! - Oh look, I'm preserving!

20150914_194750

Kuivur hurisoo. Sain sellerii ja palsternakkaa ja niiolle juurikassavotta II on tehty. Osa män taas pakkasee ja osa jääkaappii, jos huomen söis soppaa, mut valtaosa kuivurii.

The dehydrator is at work again now that I got the celery and parsnip from the store.

20150914_194638

Jos sais tänää pitkät sukat pois puikkoloilt, ni pääsis tekemää täst säärystimmii, sit ois pyyvetty kaks parrii duudsonsukkii ja sit viel ne turvapaikahakija sukat. Ei lopu hommat.

A friend of mine asked me to knit legwarmers, today I finally met her to get the yarn. I've also been asked to knit two pairs of Dudeson socks and then the pair for an asylum seeker. So there'll be plenty of knitting in the upcoming weeks.

20150914_145911

Luumuhilloo, mansikkahilloo, marjamehhuu, hapankaalii, salsaa. Alkaa olla aika hyväs mallis jääkaapi alaosasto. On siel vähä valmiikskaivettuu pottuukii ja porkkanaa jätin porkkanakakkuu varte.

The lower part of the fridge acts like a cellar. There's plum jam, strawberry jam, currant juice, sauerkraut, salsa. Not bad at all. And some potatoes of course, and I spared some carrots for carrot cakes.

20150914_145454

Ensi mie olin, et pies siivota. Sit mie olinkii, et mitä hittoo ko juurikkaat lentelööt kuitekii. Kätevä emäntä ei ain oo siisti emäntä, mut ainakii se tajuaa olla tekemättä turhaa työtä! Siivotaa sit koha viel leivotaa ekaks, miule tuo jauhoi pöllyymine on jotekii sissäärakennettu ominaisuus.

During the weekend I was going to clean the house, but then I realized I still had the Veggie Adventure Part II coming up and ditched the idea. There's no point in wasting time and energy for a useless purpose. And I'm going to bake before I'm cleaning up, because someone has installed a feature in me that makes it impossible not to spread flour around when I'm baking. So there.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti