sunnuntai 6. maaliskuuta 2016

House of Cards

20160306_105713

Mut syyvää eka. Tein toispäin kikhernecurryy Yhteishyvä ohjeel mitä nyt vähä muuttelin. Hernehii jäi viel jälele nii jot tännää tein vähä erimoise, jätin riisit keittämättä ja heitinkii sekkaa soijasuikaleita (mitkä ensiks keitin ja kuivailin enneks heitin pannule.)

But first, let's eat. I made a chickpea curry with rice the other day. I didn't use all the chickpeas I boiled, so today I made another version with soybean meat. I cooked and drained them, then fried them with jeera and curry and tandoori spice and onion and garlic, added the chickpeas, then half a veggie broth cube & 2 dl of water and a squirt of tomato púree. I let it simmer for a while, took the pan off the heat and then poured in some leftover yoghurt. Done.


20160306_154223

No sit, mie oon tänä viikonloppun kahelt House of Cardsin uutta kautta ja just sain kahtonee. Hyvä ol, mikä ei kyl olt mikkää üllatus. Siin samal neuloin ja tännää tein koruloita. Täs on jotakii jadentapasta kivvee ja kuparii.

So I watched the new season of House of Cards and it was good, no surprise there. While watching I knitted a sock and started another. Today I gave my shoulders a rest and made jewellery instead. This is faux jade with copper.

20160306_154257

Karneolii ja kuparii.

Carnelian with copper.

20160306_154325

Jaspista ja kuparii.

Jasper and copper.

20160306_164256

Kuvajaspista ja kuparii, tuota ketjuu on mahottoma mukava tehä.

Picture jasper with copper. I like to weave this chain, it's somehow enjoyable.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti