keskiviikko 30. maaliskuuta 2016

Iha mahotonta - This is totally awesome

2016-03-30_12-37-46

Sain paketin Ameriikasta.

I got mail from America.


20160330_130110

Kahtokaa nyt mitä kaikkee! Sienii mausteita merilevää teetä kuivattui limettilöi Kindle - iha kaikkee, ja viel kapteeni Jack Harknesskii!

Look at all this wonderful stuff! Mushrooms and spices and seaweed and tea and dried limes and a Kindle - all of this, and captain Jack Harkness on top! (OK, that sounded a little naughty. Sorry.)

20160330_130259

Kesävaatteet on valmiit: Pradan toppi ja Tardishousut.

My summer garderobe is ready: a top by Prada and Tardis pants.

20160330_140612

A miehä vietin ilosii hetkilöi ko purkitin mausteita ja aineksii purkkiloihe ja merkkailin huolel mitä missäkii on, jottei mäne kuivatut tonnikalahiutaleet ja shiitakesienet sekasii, esmes. A kuule lampaapotka ko ois tuos, ni meil vähä tuoksus Marokko.

I had a wonderful time putting all the spices and ingredients into jars, marking each carefully so I won't mix them up and end up with rather interesting dishes. Now all I need is a leg of a lamb and Moroccan scents will take over the house.

20160330_140622

OM NOM NOM

20160330_140617

Tätä ei mei kaupast saa, ja herneetkii kustantaat sen ver paljo jot ei oo tult ihe jauhettuu. Nyt pistetää erinäiset kikhernepohjaset leipäset testii, oon AIN halunt kokkeilla onnistuisko intialaine papadam kotosal. Ei voi muuta sannoo ko iso ja lämpöne kiitos - mie en nyt halluu teitä mitekää syrjii, mut onha miul maalima parhaat ystävät. Et kiitoksii vaa Kalifornia tytsykälle!

Chickpea flour is not available in our little stores and chickpeas themselves are expensive enough that I haven't made flour of them, they always end up either in a curry or the yummy salad by Jamie Oliver. Now that I have this I'm going to test some chickpea based breads, including poppadom which I've always wanted to make at home. We'll see how it goes. I don't wish to upset you or anything but you do realize I have the best friends in the world. Thank you, California Girl ;)

1 kommentti:

  1. Pleasure! And now I know how to say chickpea flour in Finnish so it is a fair trade. xoxo

    VastaaPoista